Sunday, 1 December 2013

Burgandy Spot



I got these trousers in the Topshop post-Christmas sale last year for £9 - they're a little tight now, but still a good bargain!?  I wore these casually (as above) to school the other day, but I dressed them up with a cropped lace black top to go out in the evening - versatile! 

I've been feeling a little bit uninspired recently, hence few posts.  I think it's stress levels but hopefully it will pass as we get closer to the best time of the year ever.  How exciting.  Advent Calendars are back.  My family have this tradition where they put a quiz question in the advent calendar and we answer it to get the sweet.  Of course we get the sweet anyway, but it's fun to do!
I told you I was uninspired, I'm even struggling for things to say here.  I promise next time I'll think of something that is at least mediocrely interesting.

Becca x

Trousers - Topshop, Turtleneck - M&S (my mum's wardrobe), Loafers - Topshop, Lips - No.7


9 comments:

  1. Love these Topshop pants, I have them in teal!

    www.theWEARS.net

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute shoes and pants! xx

    reallyliteral.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello dear, Your blog really awesome! Love it! <3
    Btw, wanna follow each other via GFC? Let me know ;) www.catpuff-blog.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello beautiful
    I just discovered your blog and I love this post and your style.
    Would you like us we follow each other?
    I invite you to stop by my blog I hope you like it as much as me yours and I animes to follow me, I'll be back too;)
    http://dolcevirginia.blogspot.com.es

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello dear, Your blog really awesome! Love it! <3
    Btw, wanna follow each other via GFC? Let me know ;) www.catpuff-blog.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pretty outfit, great pants! Would be great if we could follow each other on GFC, let me know! x

    www.rougeuse.com

    ReplyDelete